Personally I’m going to try to be more conscious when I say it. Here’s what I think might help. Instead of saying “Happy New Year” why don’t we change it up a bit? I’ll make some suggestions at the bottom of this post!
When I say that we at Marietta and Beyond wish you a blessed, healthy and prosperous New Year, it’s a sincere wish and prayer for everyone reading this.
And please tell me if there is anything we can do to help bless your 2016!
- Do you need advertising? Help with marketing or writing projects?
- Would you like to be connected to graphic artists or web designers?
- Are you a writer or designer and would like to contribute to Marietta & Beyond, or would like to be connected to local businesses who need your services?
- Do you need help with your website or would you prefer to use space on Marietta & Beyond? Let us know!
- Do you know a child or teen who would love to be mentored by a writer or artist? We can help.
- Do you need help with your businesses’ social media pages?
- Do you need an editor?
- Do you want to make an announcement or congratulations to someone you love and appreciate?
- Do you have an event we can cover or photograph?
- Do you know someone in the community we should do a feature about?
- Do you have an idea for us?
Let Your Heart Connect With Your Words
Here are the promised suggestions for new ways to say “Happy New Year” so our brains connect with the meaning of our words!
I’d love to hear more ideas so please share!
- Happy 2016!
- I wish you a special blessing for 2016 (or the New Year)!
- May your New Year be awesome!
- An awesome 2016 to you!
- May God bless your New Year!
- A multitude of blessings for 2016 to you!
Remember, anything we repeat over and over, year after year, can end up becoming a meaningless sound if our souls forget to connect to our words! So, whatever you say, make sure your spirit sings along!