Easter, Passover and spring break are done, but boy are there leftovers to be had. Easter ham and hard-boiled eggs, and matzo balls can all find new ways to get creatively edible.
- Ham salad
- Ham omelets
- Sliced ham, potatoes and green beans
- Scalloped potatoes with ham
- Ham and cheese quiche
- Grilled ham and cheese
- Ham macaroni and cheese
- Ham bone and bean Soup
- Ham, egg and cheese quiche cups
- Ham bone stock: Toss the ham bone, 1-2 quarts of water and some salt and pepper in a large slow cooker and simmer up some stock.
Use up those hard-boiled eggs!
- In kids’ lunches
- Traditional egg salad
- Avocado, egg and corn salad
- Cobb salad
- Hard boiled eggs in… chocolate chip cookies?! I haven’t tried baking these yet, but try it out; they look delicious.
Extra matzo balls? Make a matzo ball pie, as found here.
What’s your favorite way to use up your leftovers? Get creative and there will be no waste!